Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan 7/14-7/20



Monday: Pita Sandwiches, leftover pasta salad & banana pudding

Tuesday: Miracle Chicken, zuchini, roasted potatoes

Wednesday: Hot Wings (requested by S), celery sticks, salad

Thursday: Hamburger Helper

Friday: Chicken salad (made with leftover chicken from Tuesday)

Saturday: TBD - not sure of our plans so it might end up being take out, if not then definitely grilling something

Sunday: Roasted Pork Loin

I'm flexible with my menu plan and sometimes move things around as our schedule dictates, but actually thinking about what I have on hand has been invaluable to me. I never come home and wonder about what we're having and if I need a few things from the grocery store, I don't wander around...I know exactly what I need.

And I use more leftovers so I have a lot less food that becomes trash. Now I would like to add variety to my menu so I will check out other menu plans for ideas!

If you are like me and need inspiration visit Organizing Junkie for more menu plans!

No comments: