Monday, July 28, 2008

Can you imagine...

2 out of 3 people actually like my babble...of course, there were only 3 votes so it's really hard to gauge. LOL! I'm full of random but I didn't know you actually wanted to hear it. Hmph. Right now, I'm supposed to be working on dinner but seeing as how I'm not they'll deal.

Something else that amazes me is how we've all lived here the same length of time, me, S and SS and yet they don't know where the freakin' dishes go. It's not like I have some secret code in order to put them away, it's basic storage methods. Drives me insane when I'm cooking and I cannot find anything. I was mourning the loss of my precious Pampered Chef spatula since it was missing for a couple weeks only to find it the other day is the WRONG DRAWER! At the risk of being anal (that so doesn't sound right) I want to label the cabinets and drawers so that this little mishap doesn't happen again. Who's with me?!?!

Next week I won't have to worry about it since they will be at band camp and I will be here all by my lonesome. Eating cereal. Enjoying the crap outta of it. Well, until I hear something outside my window at night and then I will just spazz out. But that's another story for another time...

These onion straws are calling my name.

No comments: