Monday, June 16, 2008

Food Lion - 90% Savings

While I was running errands for work today, I decided to drop by Food Lion to see if they carried Cascadian Farms since I have several coupons that I would like to use and my local Krogers and Walmart does not have this brand. I didn't have any luck finding Cascadian Farms, but I did find some other GREAT bargains! I got $29.47 of groceries for only $3.57.



Here's how:

4 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats (On sale for $2.50, minus $2.00 coupon = .50 each)
1 box of Curves Cereal (On sale for .99, minus $1.10 coupon = .11 overage)
2 packages of lunch meat (On sale for $2.50, minus $2.99 coupon = .49 overage each)
2 bottles of Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce (BOGOF for $2.18, minus $1.00 coupon = .59 each)
1 bottle of FL brand steak sauce (On sale for $1.00 or 10/$10)

Total after MVP but before coupons =$19.65
After coupons = $3.57!!

Here's two of the coupons I used:

Land O'Frost - enter this sweeps and you can print a coupon for FREE Taste Escapes lunchmeat (no coupon limit!)

Honey Bunches of Oats Look for link in the bottom right corner.

And remember to click on my sidebar widget for even more coupon savings! You can find other great deals at Money Saving Mom and Freebies 4 Mom...

No comments: