Thursday, June 12, 2008

Explanation Thursday...

Since yesterday was Wordless Wednesday, I figured that I would explain the picture I chose to post. It was really appropriate to post since yesterday was the last day of school in my district and it appears bratty newphew #3 is trying to escape from the bus.

Actually, he was just trying to get my attention during a field trip. All the little kiddies from his Head Start class rode the bus to a creamery & dairy farm. The picture was AFTER he sampled a bunch of milk (white, chocolate, strawberry & dreamsicle) AND all the kids had ice cream, so now you understand. ~Side note - this is a local place and all their products are made right there so they are to die for and as a chaparone I too got free milk and ice cream. Nifty huh?!~

Here's a few more pictures from our adventure:


The kids watching as she makes ice cream.



"No, I don't want to take anymore pictures."



Petting the baby cow...awww.



I had to wear a paper cap too...woowee.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

How fun! We'll be learning about dairy and making ice cream next week too...fun stuff. Since I am two times as big as the kids, I'll make sure I get extra helpings of ice cream!!