Monday, June 9, 2008

CSV Deals 6/8-6/14

One of the best CSV deals I've saw in the last couple of months, at least for my house is Buy $20 Worth of Select General Mills Cereal at 3/$10 or Folgers Coffee at $10, Get $10 ECBs (Limit 1)

*Best Deal*
Buy 6 Fiber One Cereal or boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
Use $3/$15 CVS coupon - Money Saving Mom has all the details HERE
Use 6 $1/1 coupons from my sidebar widget or Cheerios coupons HERE
Spend $11 plus tax
Get $10 ECBs back!
$1 for six boxes of cereal or bars after coupons and ECBs!

I'm making my list and getting my coupons together today and planning to go tomorrow since the end of my week will be very busy.

Need to see the other great deals offered this week and some buying scenarios to save you lots of moolah, go see Money Saving Mom and tell her I said Hi!

Don't forget there are lots of printable coupons on my sidebar widget!

No comments: