Monday, June 29, 2009

A-Z...Monday Meme

I had a lovely weekend. But my wonderful husband woke me up at 4:30 this morning so I'm awfully tired. Blah, blah, blah...on to the meme:

A -Age: 33
B -Bed size: King
C -Chore you hate: Bathrooms
D -Doughnuts or Kolaches: Doughnuts (IDK what kolaches are)
E -Essential start your day item: Going to the bathroom
F -Favorite color: Green
G -Gold or Silver: Gold & some silver
H -Height: 5'6"
I -Instruments you play: Not a one
J -Jokes or Rhymes: Jokes!
K -Kids: 2
L -Living arrangements: With S and the teen
M -Movie: Lots; I can watch just about anything.
N -Nicknames: None really. :(
O -Overnight hospital stays: Never
P -Pet Peeve: Stupid people
Q -Quote you like: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."-Bernard Baruch
R -Right or left handed: Right
S -Siblings: 2 sisters
T -Time you wake up: I'm supposed to be up at 6:30, but I usually get up at 6:50.
U -Underwear: Clean
V -Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus
W -Ways you run late: Ways? Not sure, but it happens ALL THE TIME.
X -X-rays you've had: Just dental
Y -Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy!
Z -Zodiac sign: Pisces

8 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

4:30am wake up by dh would get him the death stare-ugh!

I had to look kolaches up - never heard of them either. They look tasty.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Love your quote by Baruch. Underwear, "Clean", ha, ha, ha. Thanks, Brandy.

The Royal Family said...

your quote is a good one! I am sorry you just had dental xrays I HATE the dentist!

yes i'm a baby it's ok!

Brandy

p.s. I have a new giveway!!!http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/06/burp-cloth-set-giveaway.html

Lula! said...

underwear: clean.

You WIN at life, Brandy.
p.s. What the heck are kolaches?

April said...

I like this one. Gonna steal it!
You have a lot of my answers.

Denise Grover Swank said...

Hey, remember me? I used to blog and comment on your blog everyday. Maybe I will sometime soon in the future. Maybe.

Miss you!

Julie said...

Hey! I'm 5'6 and hate asparagus too. We have so much in common..hehe :)

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I'm so glad to hear about the clean underwear! Congrats!

Be sure to stop by my blog and collect your new award. :-)