Friday, June 5, 2009

Tums can't fix this...



*Does anyone have an extra ark? Seriously it's raining. Again. And I'm ready to load up the animals and head to dry ground.

Of course by "animals" I mean S...{{rawr}}

*At our spaghetti dinner fundraiser last night (raised $665 - woohoo!) S & I realized we only have 12 months of high school left with the teen. We then fist bumped in celebration.

*During said fundraiser last night two teenage girls said they like my shirt. My Walmart shirt. So does that make me cool? Or does that make Walmart cool?

*All parents/adults fist bump right?

*After my complaint about Comcast last week, I had a comment from Mark Casem @ ComcastCares1. After one email exchange last Friday, I've heard nothing. Nada. Nilch from him. Ummm, if they really cared then I wouldn't haven't been left hanging...

*By Walmart shirt, I actually mean the second one I bought over the weekend. Same shirt, different color. Just trying to keep it real here.

*We signed up for the Summer Dart league...that starts next week and guess who's captain? Me! Which means absolutely nothing.

*While some call me captain, you can call me a Hot Mama


That's right the Hot Dads recently named me as one of their newest Hot Mama's. (Pictures are on the way fellas!)

*And while I'll be a unimportant captain & a Hot Mama, I will no longer be the booster prez come the end of June and my last official meeting is on Tuesday.

Fist bump anyone??

Have a wonderfully, wicked, rain-free weekend!

19 comments:

Chapter Two said...

oh congrats on the hot mama status - see this green color? that is envy ;)

Living It, Loving It said...

Interesting Friday you are having. Congrats on the hot mama award.

I mentioned you in my May 29 follow friday post at my blog.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Fist-bump captain! Fist-bump-Hot Mama!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Whoo Hoot on the Hot Mama Award!
Please send some rain to California, thank you!

Lula! said...

I fist bump you--from just a couple hours away--in the rain. Cause we live in Forks. (That one is never going to get old, you know?!?)

You are so hot. You'd be hotter in Vegas. In your Walmart shirt. Just sayin'.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

girl...u are one hot momma! congrats on that! and if you find an ark, can we go looking for my mind bc i think i lost it!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Maybe those girls praised your WM shirt, listened to your "Why thank you very much"'s .... then they walked away and made fun of you & your WM shirt.

You never know... just saying. Girls are mean. Especially those teenage one. Trust me I was one. ;-)

Oh...and GO HOT MAMA!!!
Congrats!

Carrie said...

WA-HOOOOOOOO HOT MAMA!!!!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Answers and comments:

No arcs but I'll work on getting you one.

Only cool parents fist pump.

Comcast sucks.

I have 3 scoop neck t-shirts from the Gap that were on sale. The same style, 3 different colors: white, black and brown. (Gawd, how boring is that?)

I'm going to have a lot of fun with your new title, Captain.

Oh, and I ALWAYS knew you were a Hot Mama!



You are cool. Walmart is definitely NOT.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Congrats on being a hot mama! Awesome.

CaraBee said...

Man, you are not kidding about the rain. Here's the best part: or dryer gave out on us today. It's only two years old. My husband suggested I go to the store and buy a mfing clothesline. What am I gonna do, put it out in the freaking monsoon.

Debbie said...

I am so sick of the rain. And it is cold here today too!
Congrats on the hot mama gig.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

We spent five hours in the rain last night for the swim meet. Today was pretty dry. And actually cooler, which made tennis practice for the girls much nicer than the 90 something it was on Wednesday.

And that is so cool that they liked your walmart shirt. I am quite sure that I have never received a complement on my wardrobe. Fist bump.

Comcast still sucks.

Shawna said...

Congrats on the fundraiser and the Hot Mom status!

I haven't seen anyone fist bump in a long while, but maybe it's still the high five in your area?

Shawna's Study Abroad

Queenie Jeannie said...

I always knew you were a Hot Mama!!! Like ME, lol!

Shannon said...

Don't even get me started on Comcast... and, word to the wise... don't get Angie started on them, either. Lest you want to hear explicatives the likes you've never heard before. Srsly.

And buying the same shirt in different colors? I do that all. the. time. If I find something that fits, I buy just about every color I can get in it.

You know, I don't think Shane and I have ever fistbumped. Huh.

*~Dani~* said...

Two things:

1. I dont even own one ark. If someone actually owns two then they are really, really prepared and I automatically hate them.

2. We fist bump all the time and have no shame. I think we are adults. I think.

Unknown said...

I tend to crack my knuckles when I fist bump. Am I doing it wrong?

And way to be hot. I'm jealous.

Jen said...

here's hoping that you are dry now. ;)