Friday, June 19, 2009

The Power of Three

THREE has always been my favorite number. I'm not sure why, but as far back as I can remember, I always choose "3" when I had to pick a number.

It might be because my birthday is in March - the THIRD month of the year.

Or maybe it was because I was the first of THREE girls.

I just don't know.

When I met S and he said his favorite number was also THREE, I knew it was kismet.

S, SS & me = THREE
I have THREE bratty nephews.
I'm THIRTY THREE at this very moment.
I own THREE cars. (Technically we have 6 vehicles at the house, but only THREE are in my name.)

So, why all the excitement about THREE today?

FOOD LION TRIPLES - that's what!

All of my transactions are posted at Craving Savings. Feel free to pop over to see the great deals I'm getting.

I fully admit that I'm a coupon-a-holic. Don't judge.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

(Don't forget to enter our Guest Blog giveaway for a $25 amazon.com giftcard!)

11 comments:

The Royal Family said...

3 is your luck! Triples... Gee we hardly have anyone who does doubles and thats like once in a great while. I don't know what I would do with triples... Diapers I guess...

Jealous!

Go get your free food freebies today!!!

Brandy

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cute post and gosh, that is some serious savings going on.
Three is a sacred number in numerology, reminiscent of the holy trinity.

Denise Grover Swank said...

I'm here to judge you on your couponing ways... Way to go!!!! I wish I had a Food Lion near me, not that I'm at home to take advantage of it.

Kathy said...

I've just done a spread sheet on what my family spent since January and I think we are going to have to learn some coupon habits. Either that or I'll have to sell myself on the street and that would only be worth an extra buck fifty a day...

Amy said...

I like the number 3 also and 6.

Anonymous said...

What's a food lion?

CaraBee said...

I always have such grand aspirations with coupons. I clip them out, I put them in the little coupon organizer I bought and then I go to the store and realize I left the mfing coupon organizer is at home. Again. One of these days I'm going to get my stuff together and actually use them.

Organic Meatbag said...

Yes, but do you like The Three Stooges? Or Three Amigos? Or Threesomes? Or triple plays in baseball? Or...oh, never mind...I'll shut up!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Oh, I won't judge.

I also love coupons. It's like free money!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I so wish we had Food Lion in out area. :-(

Alicia said...

Who's judging?! I love clipping coupons...I'm just not so great at using them!