Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm it!

I was tagged by Shannon & Brandy for this meme & since it's Monday...well, you know the drill.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Being off of work today. Yes already!
2. Getting some new books today.
3. Seeing my niece & nephew this afternoon.
4. Having my kitchen clean again. It's a mess right now.
5. Thursday's concert at the high school.
6. Going on vacay. Sometime. Somewhere. No definite plans yet. :(
7. Eating cheerios this morning.
8. Following Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went to the Flea Market with S.
2. Met my aunt and went to breakfast together.
3. Made beef stroganoff for dinner.
4. Watched Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans on DVD.
5. DVR'd the MTV movie awards - I have not watched it yet.
6. Ate Haagen-Dazs coffee ice cream.
7. Switched our home phone to a cell phone.
8. Asked SS to pick up french bread for dinner.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Possess a high metabolism.
2. Speak Spanish.
3. Organize my clothes.
4. Grow my own veggies.
5. Control my emotions without medication.
6. Win the lottery.
7. Go to Vegas. (S -Hint, hint)
8. See the future.


8 shows I watch:

1. Gossip Girl
2. Nip/ Tuck
3. The Real Housewives of...NY, NJ, GA, Orange County - I watch them all.
4. Dollhouse
5. One Tree Hill
6. Top Chef
7. Daisy of Love
8. True Blood - back on June 14th!

8 favorite fruits:

1. Pineapple
2. Cherries
3. Tomatoes
4. Bananas
5. Apples
6. Tangerines
7. Grapes
8. Watermelon

8 places I'd like to travel to:

1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Italy
5. Hawaii
6. France
7. California
8. New England

These were all Shannon's choices too, but I like them so I'm keeping them.


8 places I've lived:

1. Roanoke
2. Salem
3. Botetourt

Sorry but I've never really moved away from my family.

Tagging these 8 pals:

Denise
TMM
Carrie
Karie
A Cheap Chick
Katie
Martha
Danyele

And anyone else that wants to do it!

12 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you are a bad girl...daisy of love??? man, i blocked that from our satellite so the kiddo can't watch it...i admit, it's intriguing to see te stupidity, though.
and i learned that you and i need to travel together...count me in for every single one of those places...seen new england (gorgeous) and have done the california thing, but wanna go again!

The Royal Family said...

I love Top Chef!
and seeing the future i'm not so sure that's a good idea... but hey whatever you want! it is all about you.

HA HA HA
later. thanks for playing!
Brandy

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I need to just do this meme. Because I really have nothing for today.

What books did you get??

And how is the Vegas persuasion going? We are about to make our flight reservations.

Kori said...

Awesome meme. I always love learning more about my blog buddies.

Shannon said...

Hold. The. Phone.

You are looking forward to Jillian's torture?!

Lula! said...

Hey, what did you think of the new Underworld??? That one scene--you know of which I speak--was soooooo super smokin' hot. I now want to do it like that...with Scott hanging off a cliff. Ahem.

And you know "Lucian" is Michael Sheen...as in the dude who's playing Aro in New Moon. Awesome.

If you don't go to Vegas (hint-hint) we are breaking up.

Denise Grover Swank said...

How did you know I needed a post idea??? Look for this bad boy on Wednesday or Thursday!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thanks for the tag! Great lists, love Top Chef and Real Housewives.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

LOL! I watch all the Real Housewives too!

I also agree with every item on you I wish I could list!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great lists! Possess a high metabolism - I'm so with you on this one...and several others on your wish list. ;)

Roxane said...

Top chef! Nip/Tuck! I like it all :)

Carrie said...

Okay, out of your 8 shows, I only watch one--True Blood.

I'm so lazy. I have no idea when I'll stop being lazy and do this meme. Sorry...