Monday, June 8, 2009

Out till fall...

I just realized that I never posted any pictures from Bratty Nephew #3's graduation. And since it's Monday & I'm up entirely too early, I thought this would be the perfect time to do so.

His big day (for the 2nd time) was a couple weeks ago and next year he will be in kindergarten.

Geez I'm old...

After all the kids file in, they do the Pledge of Alligance...

...then sing a few songs, including "You Are My Sunshine"

After trying to get his attention for 15 minutes, he finally gives me a little smirk. BN#3 looks less than thrilled huh?!


See his little diploma? Too cute. His sister has a carpet burn on her nose from earlier that week. I took her to the doctor for her shots and she fell in the waiting room. :o(

She wants to be like her big brother.



Apparently the cap is only for kids...





This little piggie eats "trees"...

...while all the rest eat cake.

Well, except for the Graduate. He's too busy celebrating.

(Captions coming soon; time to shower now.)

Our high school graduation is this week....let the festivities begin!

16 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i'll come back tot read the captions, but wow...what a kid!!! way to go mister! and i love the grad cap on everyone...what a sharing kid...ha!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Congrats to the graduate! Love that Lil Sis is eating brocolli.

Sheryl said...

Wait until he graduates from high school then you'll really feel old.

My daughter just graduated from high school this weekend. Where does the time go?

Congrats on the Head Start Graduation. I used to work for Head Start and I just loved it. It was a hard day for me when our class would graduate and I new they wouldn't be there in the fall.

Have a great day.

Denise Grover Swank said...

I remember Jenna's preschool graduation last year. The kids had told the teacher what they wanted to be when they grew up and Jenna said she wanted to be an ice skater. The child has never been ice skating in her life!

BN #3 does look very happy to have graduated though, and that was only preschool! Can you imagine how happy he'll be to graduate from high school?!?!?!?

Melissa said...

It's the first day of summer and I'm already thinking.....when does school start back again?

Those graduation caps were so cute!

The Royal Family said...

so cute and fun!

April said...

Love these pics. So cute!

AiringMyLaundry said...

The pictures are too cute :)

Jen said...

Oh what cuties!!!!

Aunt Julie said...

How many ways can one say "adorable"? I think you've covered all the bases!

April said...

How cute are they! My middle child graduated from kindergarten a few weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. April

xoxoKrysten said...

They are so cute! Congrats to the graduate!

rachaelgking said...

Oh, man... they learn to smirk so young...

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Love the cutie shots...seems like yesterday that my "kids" were there...thanks for visiting...

Aleta said...

I love the graduation pictures. Those are adorable and I love how his little sister wanted to wear it too. Awwww..

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

LOL! "This little piggy eats trees"

Congrats to Bratty Nephew #3! ;-)