Here we go...
1) Is the male or female body more beautiful? Why?
I think it depends on the person. I'm more attracted to a males body but there is no denying that the female body can be hot...errrr...I mean beautiful.
For the longest time I thought I had a "type" but it proved to be complete bull crap when it came down to finding the right person. S has more hair than a Just For Men commercial, something I didn't think I would like but I do. Oh how I do. On him.
And Gina Gershon makes me wanna be a lesbian. Need I say more?!
2)Which moment of your life would you relive if you could?
I've been blessed with so many great moments in my life like meeting my husband, being with my Granny for one last Christmas, seeing my granddaughter born in October (literally seeing it ALL) it's hard to choose just one moment. So I cheated and went to S for this one. He says he would like to relive the first time we...well you know - bumped uglies, got busy, did the damn thang or for all you romantics - made love.
Doesn't that just go to show you how different men and women are, as if you didn't already know that. I mean he went straight for the sex answer and I would have probably picked something that was a tad bit more emotional.
The greatest part of his answer was that he was at work and he whispered it. LOL!
3) What is so great about your favorite pair of underwear?
They are comfy, fit just right and they don't give me a wedgie.
4) Do you think that opening a on-line store that anonymously delivers gross stuff to exes and weird bosses is a bad idea? Stuff like dog poop, vomit, and other bodily fluids all wrapped up cute with ribbons. Is there anyone you would want to deliver a special 'gift' to? You know if sending bodily fluids through the mail was legal?
No I think that would be one of THE greatest websites out there. But since it is illegal my suggestion is to make faux poo or vomit to send. Remember that scene in Porkies where the girl "throws up" in the restaurant fountain, when it was really vegetable soup? Yeah faux is so do-able. Plus I just really like the word faux.
I would send it to my ex-employer, except in his case it doesn't even have to be that disgusting. Any meat product will do since he is a Nazi-Vegan. (This is sure to get me some weird google searches.)
5) How do you feel about Marijuana being illegal, do you think it should be legalized?
I think that it should be legalized; IMO it's not any worse than alcohol. The biggest difference is that the government hasn't found a way to legalize it, while still keeping the profits for themselves AND not making themselves look like a bunch of asshats for that whole "Just Say No" campaign.
(This statement is sure to get me in trouble with hubs who is insisting that we find some Pineapple Express after seeing that movie this weekend and/or my sis who keeps pestering me to find out if I have ever done any drugs. Which I totally have NOT if she asks you.)
Okay so now that you know more about me (and S) here's what you need to do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (You will get to choose the questions.)