Thursday, January 8, 2009

Procrastinator?

Who me? Just because Trish gave me this award on December 11th and I'm just now posting about it doesn't make me a procrastinator. Really.



Since I'm really late in accepting this, I will do something so unlike myself and follow the rules.

1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.

Honey, I love you! Thank you for putting away the Christmas decorations and putting up with my spoiled behaviors!

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or for your blog).

-A great marriage to a great man
-The success of those around me- my family's success makes me proud
-Having good friends that I can rely on
-Buying two houses before I was 30, and without any help
-Being (relatively) healthy
-A good job with lots of "benefits" like time to blog [:

3. Assign this award to 5 other blogs.

Tattooed Minivan Mom
Crazy, Magic, Sometimes Hectic, Beautiful Life
There's Always Room for One More
The Life of Me Plus Three
Too Many Hats

Speaking of Too Many Hats she also gave me an award in December.



Sorry I'm not following the rules on this one. Or this one that Veggie Mom gave me earlier in the week...



I will tell you that Veggie Mom is having a giveaway to start the new year off right. She's giving away a full set of Pop'rs and Tshirts to 5 lucky grand prize winners and all you have to do is comment her posts to enter. Very painless and the payoff is extremely tasty. The Pop'rs, not the Tshirts.

Although if cotton is what you enjoy...who am I to judge?


Another blogger in the giving mood is Kat. This is her 10th and last Weekend Winners giveaway and it's soooooo good. Appropriately named "Greatest Hits" this giveaway includes a little something from each of the 9 previous ones.

Awards and prizes? No wonder I love blogging.

5 comments:

April said...

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. And you do deserve all those awards!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for measuring me!

Let's have a pissing contest next.

Aunt Julie said...

Thanks so much for the Linky Love...and congrats on your Bloggy Bling!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, thanks for telling the world about my contest. And between you and me and the lamp post...the last winner has yet to claim. I have a quandry as to what to do about it...

The Four Week Vegan said...

Thanks for the tag, it may even be today's entry :)