Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An Uninspiring 100...

According to my blogger counts this is my 100th post. Too bad it's not very interesting.

Here's the deal, I have a lot of stuff to do that I keep talking about. Emphasis on talking because that's the only thing getting done at this point. Problem is I haven't done a damn thing on my to do list and I don't feel like doing a damn thing on my to do list.


Last night I intended on getting my bedroom and bathroom cleaned but instead I made dinner and then spent an hour on booster stuff. After that I said forget it and watched Gossip Girl and Prison Break on DVR.



Tonight is a booster meeting, Thursday is darts, Friday is a football game, Saturday morning is a yard sale and that afternoon I will be at the VT game so could someone please tell me when I'm supposed to get ready for the baby shower on Sunday?? Or sleep for that matter?

Needless to say I will be working my badunkadunk off tomorrow night and I see some late nights in my future this week. S offered to help me but I tend to get a anal about certain tasks so I will have to keep that in check if I want his help.

The menu will be simple with a few appetizers and a couple of the mom-to-be's favorite snacks so I should be able to get most of that done Sunday morning. I still need to order the cake and decide on what games to have. I want to find some games that aren't too lame and that is proving to be difficult. Maybe part of the fun is being a complete idiot and goof...

And then posting about it...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! I am staying pretty busy these days, too. And already my sleep patterns are out of whack. I've been up since midnight, after a four hour nap. Yeesh.