Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Are you shocked?

This story was all over the morning news and now it's all over the Internet.



But are you really surprised?

I'm not. And I really don't understand where's the story here. Don't misunderstand me. I don't have any issues with gays and lesbians whatsoever. If that's what floats your boat who am I to stand in the way.

This story is simply ridiculous. I always thought along with Diane Sawyer and millions of others, that he was gay.

Better yet who cares? Was it really newsworthy enough for the cover of People?

I would much rather read about David Blaine's sad excuse for a paycheck stunt. Its much ado about nothing if you ask me.

He was supposed to be hanging upside down in Central Park for 60 hours. I, like most of the world, assumed the "great feat" involved with this was the amount of time he is hanging upside down. Right?

Riiiigghhht.

Um yeah, apparently he's taking at least one break an hour. There are rumors that he's taken up to 3 breaks an hour.

I get it. He would die without the breaks, but why is this considered to be something special?



If you watch the news, read the paper or browse the Internet these type of stories are everywhere. What's the lamest celebrity "news" you've heard lately?

No comments: