This is Part 2 of the meme that I stole from April, who stole it from somebody else, who stole it from somebody else and so on. It's been passed around the world and back, but since I haven't done it that makes it new material for ME.
I mean I did the first 20 questions in an earlier post so it's not completely new, but since it's Monday, I'm just going to go with it.
21. Do you miss someone? Yes. I really miss my Granny, especially since yesterday was Mother's Day.
22. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving - it's all about the food baby!
23. If you had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta. Any form of pasta.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? When I'm out to eat, but not normally at home or work.
25. What did your last IM say? I don't really IM too much, but last week I was IM'ing with Denise when I found out that I would be SITS FB. I HAD to tell someone, but since I wasn't sure if she was really on, it started "Are you really on or just teasing me?"
26. Are you some one's best friend? Yes
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Tomorrow? I'm supposed to have a doctors visit in regards to my lady bidness but my "visitor" may not be gone by then.
28. Where is your mom right now? Dunno. Don't care. (If you've read this post you know why.)
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Chair that holds my purse and camera next to my desk. Beyond that is my office door.
30. What color is your watch? Silver w/ an orange face. It's a Harley watch that S got me for my 30th birthday and I wear it every day.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Down under, Outback, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? If there was no pain involved or fear of death, then yes. But since that's not going to happen, then no.
33. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? If I'm alone it's the drive thru, but if it's a group of us then we normally go in.
35.How many kids do you want? I have 2 stepkids but sometimes I'd like another one.
36. Do you have a dog? Yep, we have a boxer named Osrick, or Oz for short. He's about 6 1/2 years old and sweet as sugar.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My lil sis.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Back in the day I met Kid n Play, Busta Rhymes (and the entire Leaders of the New School group), and Jessica Simpson
39. Any plans today? Working, then home. It's raining AGAIN so I will probably wait to run errands until tomorrow.
40. How many states have you lived in? Just one - Virginia.
Have a great Monday!