Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What The @#$%? Wednesday

Gosh, wasn't SITS Spring Fling awesome?

After visiting at least a 100 other blogs (maybe twice that many!) I'm bushed. Last night I emailed my partner-in-crime for Theme Week Denise and told her to expect a later post from me today cause I just wasn't motivated last night.

And now I'm wondering where all the comments are today? Yes! I'm having comment withdrawal already. WT!@#?

This is sure to get me plenty of comments...have ya'll seen the new Britney faux pas video?



A lot of people are saying WT!@#? but who are they kidding?! It's not the first time her vajayjay has went public. It was just the first time she was coherent enough to care.

Meow! That was a little catty huh?

Have you entered my Spring Fling giveaway yet? WT!@#?

I'm not picking a winner until Noon (EST) today so you still have time...


The winner has been announced HERE!

So leave me some comment love and then head over to Denise's place and check our her What The...? Wednesday post!

**EDIT**
Please head over to Eat at Home today. Tiffany is doing a great "fundraiser" of sorts. All YOU have to do is comment on her post and for each comment a $1 will be donated to the Compassion Global Food Crisis Fund. For EACH comment up to 100. Come on people you can do this!

18 comments:

I Am Who I Am said...

I didn't see anything? It is still in the same place, right?

The Four Week Vegan said...

Meow maybe, but that is what I was thinking - at least she noticed.

The Royal Family said...

hmmmmmmmmm........... Well spring fling was fun!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I'm just surprised she noticed!

Simply AnonyMom said...

My question is if she lipsyncs the whole concert, why was the mike even on?

Kathy B! said...

Oh Britney, Britney... it's nothing we haven't seen at least a 100 times before... Check out yesterday's post on my blog!! I re-did one of her songs!

Lump said...

it happens to the best of us.... oh wait. ;)

Donnetta said...

She's such a classy girl....

Shannon said...

That Britney...



Congrats to Preston. Woo. Hoo.

No, he doesn't get an exclaimation mark... 'cause I wanted to win!

Shannon said...

Oh, and I've already been to Eat at Home... such a great thing she's doing! And you, too... spreading the word!

April said...

What a great thing she is doing. No, not Brittany, Tiffany.

Denise Grover Swank said...

I too am suffering from comment withdrawal. I wonder if I'll ever get 181 comments again???

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Too funny...that is one classy lady!

I was just at Denise's site and now I'm heading over to the other one you mentioned...

Tiffany said...

Hey girl! Have a great day, thanks for playing yesterday!

Jen said...

Oh poor Brittany, not again.

Carrie said...

That Britney...

She's one classy broad.

Meg said...

haha that was great

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I always miss the fun stuff!

I need to go visit about 100 new blogs myself. I've just about completely detached myself from my blog recently, and it shows....

But now I'm ready to get back into the game again.

Have a great weekend!