Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday presents...

I had a wonderful weekend and woke up each morning to another birthday present.

This was Saturday's gift:

A beautiful ginger colored Harley Davidson tank.


Notice anything familiar?


This was today's gift:


A cute black Harley tank. And I still have one more to go! And I finally guessed the theme-all my gifts are related to Summer.

Oh and I gave myself a "summertime" gift this week too...


You might be a redneck if...well, if your neck is red.

Good times ya'll!

8 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

OOOH!!! What do you think your big gift will be????

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Did you get that red neck wearing tank tops and riding your Harley? If so, sounds like a great weekend...especially since you also got gifts.

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo...your gonna show all kinds of cleavage in your new tank.

Lookout! Titties flyin everywhere!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Love the tanks - hot stuff!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Woo-hoo the present fest continues!

Ouch on that burn.

Lula! said...

Happy belated birthday, my dear. You are so a redneck, and I mean that in the best way possible!

The Royal Family said...

ha ha ha

Kathy B! said...

I'm a rednedck too after this weekend.

Too bad you don't like Harley stuff. You should probably just send it to me.