I have nothing remotely interesting to blog about. Being sick is not the best thing for blog fodder, unless you are particularly fond of my whining.
Thankfully Christina graced me with a new award during my time of distress.
Accepting this award requires me to list 10 honest things about myself.
1. I do not like seafood of any type.
2. S & I only knew each other for about 8 months before getting married. We got married at a local attorney's office with only his Mom in attendance. In fact he did not meet my Dad until after we were already married.
3. I have a potty mouth. Seriously, sometimes I don't even realize what I'm saying before it pops out.
4. I'm going to be a Mimi again. Lil J is going to have a brother in November.
5. I cannot stand to have wet or cold feet. Even if I'm wearing nothing else, I wear socks a lot during the winter.
6. My favorite color is green because it looks good with my eyes.
7. I tend to be overly emotional whenever I see someone crying on TV. It doesn't matter if it's a commercial, movie, or a tv show, if there is someone crying then I feel such sadness that I cry most times too.
8. I hate sneakers. I own several pairs but all of them just feel "clunky" and over sized so I rarely wear them.
9. I am afraid of death.
10. I'm tired of being sick, and sick of being tired.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers, but if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.