Friday, February 19, 2010

Discombobulated

That word - discombobulated - sums up my week perfect. It's been one of those weeks where you feel busy but you aren't sure what you've been busy doing.

There is only one morning where I've gotten to work on time and worked the whole day. Every other day I've had errands to run before work and/or left early. This has cut into my computer time. A lot.

So I've been neglecting most blogs (sorry!) instead focusing on keeping my other blog, My Coupon Blog updated. And in true glutton-for-punishment fashion I have created a Facebook page for My Coupon Blog to further publicize my addiction to coupons.

As if I needed one more thing to do.

In between work, shopping and general life, I've been reading Denise's best-seller-book-in-progress because the storyline has pulled me in and I can no longer wait to read the chapters she sends me. You can read a little excerpt of Chosen on Denise's book blog. And then be sad because you aren't as special as me to read it all as it enfolds. Ha!

As you can see I haven't really been starved of the internet but just doing things a little different than the norm.

It doesn't mean I don't love you though, cause I totally DO! I promise to get back into a routine as soon as the snow stops, the power stays on and work doesn't actually expect me to do any work. :)

Have a great weekend ya'll!

7 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I've been missing you, but sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. I'm not saying it's right, just that it happens ;)

Denise Grover Swank said...

I wish I could say that I am sorry my book has sucked you and you can no longer function in the real world until I send the last page that says "the end." Oh wait, you didn't *exactly* say that but we all know that's what you meant. LOL!!!

Unfortunately, I can't find that sorry in me. ;-)

You're awesome!!!

Heather said...

I'm so jealous! I read the beginning chapters she has posted on her blog, and I think it's going to be a great book. All of us fellow EE'ers need an autographed copy, dontcha think?

I LOVE your other blog. I'm getting quite addicted to the whole saving money thing!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a good book to read! Off to check out your other blog.

CaraBee said...

It is just one of those weeks. WTF? Honest to god, I just need a week of nothing but catch-up where I don't have to do anything new, just get to all the stuff on my to do list that I have been neglecting. In lieu of that, I would take a Caribbean vacation. Sigh.

Angie's Spot said...

I wish I had as much productivity to show as my reason for not blogging much as of late. My productivity this week has been measured in the volume of crops I've harvested in Farmville. LOL! Love your other blog BTW!

Veronica said...

I have lots of discombobulated weeks!

It's all good!