My bloggy pal Tattooed Minivan Mom tagged me last night. Thank goodness.
I had nothing prepared for today and I'll be out and about most of the day taking bratty nephew #3 to the doctor for shots.
Shhhhhhhhhh. He doesn't know he's getting S-H-O-T-S.
But after the shots we are shopping at Walmart for pumpkins to take to his school party on Friday. So it all evens out. Right?
Back to the tag....
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog and link to their blogs. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
1. I am not only shoe obsessed, but sock obsessed. I have TWO drawers full of socks. One drawer is just for my plain white socks and hose. The other, bigger one has all my crazy socks. And it's overflowing.
2. My fingers are double jointed. I can bend just the very tip joint on all my fingers. It's very alien looking when I do them all.
3. I am a list maker. I write all kinds of lists. Grocery lists, to do lists, Christmas lists, menu plans, clothing lists before I pack, a list of my lists. Sometimes it gets out of hand.
4. Deer fascinate me. I see them everyday, several times a day but that doesn't stop me from watching them. Or taking multiple pictures of them.
5. My all time favorite go-to drink is sweet tea. I gave up drinking regular soda about 3 years ago but I cannot kick the sweet tea addiction. I blame my southern DNA.
6. I'm afraid of death. So that makes me afraid of heights, bridges, airplanes, the sea or pretty much anything that could create my ultimate demise. I realize it's inevitable so my fear doesn't hinder me from doing stuff but I've had a panic attack or two along the way.
7. I have the uncanny ability to mock accents dead on. If I hear one I can repeat it exactly, making for some interesting conversations. (I'm practicing my different voices on bratty nephew #3 right now and he finds it hysterical. Don't be that impressed. He's only 4 & 3/4.)
I'm not playing by the rules and tagging anyone. Everybody is welcome to play along.