Friday, December 19, 2008

Does Laughter Cure?

I sure hope so. I'm sure that S hopes so. I'm pretty whiny when I'm sick and this cold is kicking my ass. It's now moved to my ears and my throat. That means sounds are muffled and I'm constantly clearing my throat. Those two things do not make for good conversation.

What? ~clear~
Blah, blah, blah...
What?! ~cough, cough~
Blah, what I said, blah, blah, blah...
WHAT?! ~cough, cough, hack, clear~
Never blah, blah, blah...
Huh? What?! ~cough, cough, hack, clear, hack, hack~
...other person walks off...

Oh well. It probably wasn't important anyway right?

They say that laughter is a cure all* so if anything is ailing you right now you need to watch this video and at least give that theory a run.



Video link courtesy of Leigh Ann, a fellow Larry the Cable Guy fan.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It was completely made up by a deathly** ill person who didn't feel like doing a real post today.

**Deathly ill is a complete exaggeration of my actual condition. But it's my blog and I can embellish if I want to.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE those Christmas Carols! The first time I heard them, I pretty much laughed until I peed!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Lump said...

awww I hope you feel better soon. being sick sucks! I'm a HUGE BABY when I'm sick. I act like the world is about to blow up. ;)

Aleta said...

Yuck - I know that Cough, Cough, muffled feeling like there's cotton or worse, cement, stuck in your ears and you can't hear feeling. My heart goes out to you. Get better soon (and don't spread the germs - I did that already - gave Greg my cold - he wasn't amused).

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I was up at the elementary school this morning...and they have been sending kids home all week. All kinds of creeping crud going around. I hope yours moves on soon!

Denise Grover Swank said...

{{{{{{Brandy}}}}}}}

I'm sorry I didn't drop by sooner. You need some homemade chicken noodle soup and some TLC. I hope you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

Ugh, hope you are feeling better soon!

Aunt Julie said...

We're all getting over a mystery illness here, too. Hope you're fit as a fiddle in time for Christmas!