Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winning*

*Mike & Molly might just be the funniest show that no one is watching. And by "no one" I mean me.

*I had a sleepover with my 2 year old niece two weekends ago and will have my one this weekend with my 2 year old granddaughter. I'm calling it GNI = Girls Night In.

The cutest niece. Ever.
*In my absence I've been cooking up a storm. Recipes coming soon. You have been warned.
*Gas prices are pissing me off. Ugh.

*I don't really give a hoot about the royal wedding. Or The Bachelor. But I will be watching Dancing with the Stars because Wendy Williams is part of the new cast. How YOU doin'?
*Crest 3D White Vivid just might be the best toothpaste. Ever.
*Insurance companies suck. I don't want to take a generic version of my meds. Thankyouverymuch.

*The soldier threw live grenades last week. And loved it.

*Despite my title Charlie Sheen is so not winning. Although I think the warlock in his brain may be.

*The big three-five will be here tomorrow...

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love that toothpaste, too!

I hate the Bachelor, but somehow I got sucked into it this season. Don't ask.

Live grenades? Wow? I think that just may be therapeutic...can he bring some home?

Tomorrow's your birthday? Happy Day!

Angie's Spot said...

I love Mike & Molly! That show is awesome!

I'm totally with ya on the gas prices. Bleh.

Don't give a flip about the royal wedding either, but I'm totally loving The Bachelor this season.

Insurance companies DO suck!

Happy early Birthday!! 35 rocks!

Shannon said...

Here's another person who loves Mike & Molly!


It dawned on my the other day that this is year is my 35th. Wait, wha???


I know my mom got up to watch Charles and Di's wedding. Can't say that I'll do the same for Wills & Kate. I'm sure there will be a highlight reel...

CaraBee said...

I haven't seen Mike and Molly, but I have heard good things. I'll have to check it out one of these days!

Insurance companies do suck. No question about that.

Gas prices. Ugh.

Charlie Sheen. Double Ugh.

Recipes? Can't wait!!

Missed you, don't be gone so long, girl!

Happy birthday!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I watch Mike & Molly! Love that show, it cracks me up. I wish there was a new episode tonight.