Tuesday, June 17, 2008

$5 CVS Challenge - June 15-21

Last night I sat down with my ads, coupons and blog list so that I could make my shopping list for CVS. I went at lunch today and ended up having to make a few adjustments because they were sold out of the Smart Rinse Listerine (I'm loving this stuff...must get some more before the ECB's end) and Oral B toothbrushes. I thought they were sold out of the CVS bandages too, but they had a huge container full in front of the register. Make sure you look really well for the products you want or even ask a clerk.



Here's what I got:

2 CVS Bandaids - 1.99/each
1 Brut Deodorant - 3.39
1 Adidias Deodorant - 4.99
1 500ct Q-tips (w/ free travel size attached!) - 3.19
1 Greeting card for my sis - 1.99
1 Tylenol 24 ct Rapid Release - 4.49

I used these coupons:

$4/$20 from email for signing up for email alerts
$2.00 off CVS beauty product - found HERE (print at 50%)
$1.50 off any pain reliever - Store coupon that printed last week
$2.00 off any Tylenol product - found HERE
Free Adidias deodorant coupon - $4.99 value (expired 6/15/08 but I they took it anyway)
$1.00 off any Brut product - from All You

Total after coupons: $7.05 OOP

ECB's Earned = $10.98 = $3.93 PROFIT

I only had a $10 ECB certificate so I paid with my debit card, but I was still playing it out in my mind after leaving and if I would have grabbed two more band aids then it would have only cost me $1-2 OOP b/c I could have used my ECB's and I would have received $3.98 more in ECB's...oh well, there is always next time.

Now I have $20.98 in ECB's to spend!! And lots of goodies to boot! I ♥ CVS!

Visit The New Frugal Mom for more $5 Challengers. Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!

No comments: